ABOUT ME

I am an independent architect, looking foward to develop my skills in ORDER to make PEOPLE enjoing the SPACE i create for them. Between projects and studies, i made a passion writing on different blogs about architecture, interior design, urban planning, home appliances, electronics and gadget's with some of my friends. I have as hobbies biking and traveling. I like to spend time with my friends, to see good movies and to read a lot of good books

Clustering my time

Always try to improve

  • ARCHITECTURE

    Projects and Documentations

    In this blog's section you could find informations about architecture and urban planning projects, documentations and other stuff related to.

  • BLOG HUB

    My blogs and forums

    In the Blog HUB, you could find articles about arhitecture projects, home design and all kind of tips related to these themes. In the Forum HUB you can post comments and also view other opinions about topics and blog articles.

  • My HOBBIES

    Always have fun

    Here is my free time zone. Hobbies, interests, different ideas and opinions regarding different subjects.

ACHIEVEMENTS

What i could say about me so far

150

ARCHITECTURE PROJECTS

300

INTERIOR DESIGN

650

BLOG HUB

1568

FORUM HUB

SHARING IDEAS & PROJECTS

Ideas, projects and portfolio

Blog POSTS

Atitude is all that matters.

Pagina pe care o căutați în acest blog nu există.
Pagina pe care o căutați în acest blog nu există.

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU

Proffessional in architecture, interior design and urban planinng, 7 years experience in Project Management, Team Management and as a Legal Buyer.